Operational and Practical Experience in Debt Recovery
Uniquely positioned to deliver and manage winning debt recovery bids for public sector contracts, we leverage best practice tender management and writing with frontline knowledge and understanding of debt recovery.
Councils, Magistrates Courts, and other public sectors bodies need high-quality debt recovery services. Failing to recoup lost income from outstanding council tax, business rates, rent arrears, benefit overpayments and arrest warrants and other debts can be detrimental for those organisations to deliver statutory services.
K Low Consulting founder, Krisja Low has valuable, hands-on experience of the frontline and the operational processes of debt recovery. Combining this knowledge with expert tender writing skills uniquely positions us to fully support your bid for debt recovery tenders.
Adopting a client management perspective, we know the skills needed to manage confrontation, conflict, and recover debts in a professional and safe manner. We work to showcase your expertise in debt recovery firm and clearly demonstrate the value of your services in your bid.
We work to create a compelling proposition that displays your ability work with Commissioners, supporting local and national priorities, as well as your ability to maximise collection in compliance with the Taking Control of Goods Regulations in a professional manner.
Public Sector Debt Recovery Tenders
There are many opportunities for companies to expand their debt recovery portfolios to public sector entities such as local councils. Writing a winning tender requires intensive resource and expertise which can draw your staff away from the core requirements of their roles. Our debt recovery bid writing services allow you to focus on what you do best whilst we can secure the next tender for your business.
Following an intuitive model, our bid writing and management services help draw out the key information to form a winning bid. We work supportively to guide you throughout the process, aiming to make the bid submission as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Contact our team today
Call our experienced team today on 03301 1331 041.
Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com for more information and details.
Debt Recovery Testimonials
- Do you have a contract strategy?
- What is the NHS System Oversight Framework and what does it mean for procurement going forward?
- Take control of your injury recovery with new self-help website, Online Physio Expert
- Waiting lists and the long-term future of the NHS
- NHS waiting lists could result in tender opportunities
- Countdown under way to launch of UK’s new Find a Tender Service (FTS)
- K Low Consulting enters exciting new partnership
- How will Brexit affect the tendering process once we have left the EU?
- What does IR35 mean for recruitment companies looking to respond to a tender?