As experts of the healthcare sector and its evolving needs, we are best placed to help you design and implement an effective contract strategy and craft winning bids.
We have successfully led and written 100s of Healthcare tenders on behalf of the full spectrum of NHS Providers which includes: small GP and dental providers, private community providers, a multitude of GP Federations and NHS Trusts and also large consortium tenders for Integrated Care Services.
Uniquely, we have clinical advisors who can be called upon to provide their specialist clinical input into clinical models, specific questions areas, or provide additional clinical reviews.
How do I develop a Bid Strategy for Healthcare Tenders?
With our help, you as a supplier can meet the needs of the tender whilst achieving the growth goals of your organisation. It is important to take some considerations into account when developing an effective contract strategy; to reflect upon your approach and bid strategy for healthcare tenders. Therefore, you should carefully consider:
- The current issues faced by the healthcare sector nationally and locally. Demonstrating awareness of how your organisation can provide value with an understanding of these issues is essential.
- How can you effectively deliver better patient experiences of care and outcomes? (If you cannot answer this question, perhaps you should not be bidding)
- Effective stakeholder engagement and project planning. Within your resource and procurement timetable constraints, can you effectively appropriately engage both internal and external stakeholders?
We work with our clients to understand and define their place within the local health system, and then design and implement an effective contract strategy built on research and opportunity analysis.
Bid Writing for Healthcare Tenders
Our team have led successful bids of over £1Bn in healthcare contracts; including NHS England tenders, CCG tenders, Public Health tenders, procurement hubs and CSUs. We have worked on a full range of clinical environments and pathways including:
- Dental tenders
- NHS Workforce recruitment tenders
- Integrated Community Health tenders
- Diagnostics and ultrasound tenders
- Respiratory tenders
- Diabetes tenders
- GP APMS tenders
- Dermatology tenders
- MSK and Physiotherapy tenders
- Sexual Health tenders
- Healthy Child Programme tenders
- GDE FF Funding applications
Our Healthcare Bid Writing Process
The bid writing process starts with detailed coordination of stakeholders and information gathering. Working with clinicians across primary, community, and secondary care, we know and understand the pressures NHS knowledge-holders and teams are currently facing. Our healthcare bid management and information gathering tools and techniques have been specifically designed to manage these competing resource demands, to ensure the very best healthcare tender can be consistently delivered.
Once this information has been collected it needs to be woven into a set of comprehensive and compelling answers. Drawing on many years of managing and writing healthcare bids, we take a consultative approach which showcases your organisation’s strengths whilst carefully meeting the strict criteria of the bid.
Our Track Record in Healthcare Tenders
We have helped many companies go on to win contracts that positively impacted the NHS and its service users in many ways, for example:
- Supporting design of effective place-based care propositions
- Transforming services to become patient-focused
- Enabling models of care that are underpinned by evidence and best clinical practice.
We ensure that our services clearly and measurably meet the objectives set out in the tender or framework agreement. Our experienced bid team know what questions to ask and how to draw out the best evidence, shaping your bid into a winning bid. As part of our ethos and approach to all of our clients, we always provide the best possible service to meet your company’s needs. Providing guidance throughout the bidding process, we have 4 phases of our services that will increase your successes and opportunities.
Contact Our Team Today
Call our experienced team today on 03301 1331 041.
Alternatively, send an email to: email@example.com for more information and details.
- New bill will make it easier for businesses to compete for public sector contracts
- K Low Consulting announces new director
- Virtual wards: An exciting opportunity for your business
- The accelerating role of technology in adult health and social care
- What is next for adult social care?
- Integrated care systems – what direction are things moving in?
- Can you deliver on the promises made in your tender bid?
- Managing the tender writing process effectively
- Do you analyse new contract opportunities before tendering for them?
- Do you have a contract strategy?
- What is the NHS System Oversight Framework and what does it mean for procurement going forward?
- Take control of your injury recovery with new self-help website, Online Physio Expert