Understanding Interpretation and Translation Tenders
Translation and Interpretation tenders are growing every year, which means high-quality translation services are in high demand. However, it is important to view the tendering process as more than a sales process; it requires skilled writing and management of resources to best showcase your services for a tender.
In our experience, many translation and interpretation tenders are weighed heavily on the quality of service over the cost of the service. We emphasise the importance of delivering a personalised and professional service in our bid writing process for translation and interpretation tenders. Additionally, we aim to draw attention to important elements such as membership of professional organisations and the network of translators and breadth of language experts available.
Interpretation and Translation Tenders
We have worked with many interpretation and translation companies and supported tenders in the following areas:
- Face to Face Translation
- British Sign Language (BSL)
- Telephone Interpreting
- Document Translation
As such, we have worked on interpretation and translation tender frameworks such as NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS), ESPO and Crown Commercial Services (CCS) to secure tenders in the interpretation and translation industry.
The public procurement environment for interpretation and translation is broad and varied. As well as national frameworks many contracting authorities will run their own procurements to meet the individual needs of the local demography and public sector.
There has been a growing demand for these services, hand in hand with the continual national agenda which ensures public services are more accessible for those who need it, warranting that human rights are protected, and equality and diversity are respected.
We ensure that our services clearly and measurably meet the objectives set out in the tender or framework agreement. Our experienced bid team know what questions to ask and how to draw out the best evidence, shaping your bid into a winning bid. As part of our ethos and approach to all of our clients, we always provide the best possible service to meet your needs. Providing guidance throughout the bidding process, we have 4 phases of our services that will increase your successes and opportunities.
Contact Our Team Today
Call our experienced team today on 03301 1331 041.
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details.
- Do you have a contract strategy?
- What is the NHS System Oversight Framework and what does it mean for procurement going forward?
- Take control of your injury recovery with new self-help website, Online Physio Expert
- Waiting lists and the long-term future of the NHS
- NHS waiting lists could result in tender opportunities
- Countdown under way to launch of UK’s new Find a Tender Service (FTS)
- K Low Consulting enters exciting new partnership
- How will Brexit affect the tendering process once we have left the EU?
- What does IR35 mean for recruitment companies looking to respond to a tender?